Welcome to subscriptions at The Dragon!
We’re excited you’ve given us the opportunity to handle your subscription. Here are some things you should know:
- Each week, you will receive an email from us indicating what has come in for you. If you notice something is missing from the list, email us right away! It may mean that the item was damaged, but it might be something that we or the computer missed.
- We will automatically put annuals and specials on hold for you for the titles you collect. We will also automatically transfer you to a new series, if a series you’re collecting is replaced with a new #1.
- You are under no obligation to buy anything in your file. If you decide you don’t want something we’ve put aside for you, or if you decide you don’t want to read a particular series any more, you can cancel your books at any time, even after they’ve been put in your file.
- Variants can be difficult to order, so we don’t always have them available, but if you’re interested in variants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. She’ll let you know if they will be available, and how much they would be. We generally sell variants at cover price, unless they’re very high ratio variants, or if we have to order extra copies to get the variant.
- We hope to see you at least once a month to pick up your books! Each week we will send you a Square invoice for any subscription items in your file that haven't been picked up. This invoice will be updated for 4 weeks and can be paid online, via e-transfer, or in store. If we don’t receive payment on your Square invoice, or see you in store for a pick up, after 4 weeks we will send you a courtesy reminder. If we don't hear from you within a week of that reminder we will stop your subscription and shelve your books. Sometimes things happen, and you might not be able to pick up your books. That’s okay! We just need to know about it..
Overall, we want to make sure you’re satisfied with your books. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do for you!